Thursday 16 January 2014

OUTATIME



We said that already in the title, thanks.
 Alas, I haven't spent much time painting in the last couple of days.  RPG night yesterday and other stuff today put paid to that.  However, I did manage to put some transfers on Fulgrim: and, yes, build a lego DeLorean, which isn't related to this blog but I have a picture of it anyway.



"THIRTEEN!.... no, wait, THREE, sorry, been watching a lot of Rome lately."

The transfers are, as ever, oddities from my selection,  The roman numerals are the old Ultramarines transfers; the white skull and fist come from an Imperial Guard transfer sheet (included in that weird wooden box) and aren't quite right but are close enough.

You will have noticed a lot of Private Eye in use as sheets to put down while painting.
Once on, patted down and left for a bit, I painted on a bit of satin varnish to help seal the transfers on.  Especially with my oily half-Italian hands, they rub off too easilly otherwise.

Tomorrow I'm going to give the figure a coat of matt varnish.  Usually I just do one coat, but I might do two on this guy just to keep him properly coated up.

And, while it's not Warhammer related in the slightest...  isn't this cool?

"It's about your kids, Marty!"



No comments:

Post a Comment